1 2 3 Vintage Fabric: Vintage inspired Flower Power Apron

Monday, December 29, 2008

Vintage inspired Flower Power Apron


I Love making hand made items. I had fun making this apron. I have Vintage fabric all over my house. Well if you can not cook, you could just wear this apron and look cute in the kitchen!

I found a cute Susie Sad Eyes Dolly the other day. She is the size of Blythe. My poor dolly has holes in her clothes so I think I will make her a new wardrobe out of all the vintage fabric I have. I will post her new fashions in my etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun apron!

    Thanks for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch Joyous Treasures! It can inspire anyone to think of the beautiful cartoony flowers of Spring! Especially when you have Cabin Fever in the Artic Tundra like me with all of these Snow storms . Yes winter can depress the best of us Northeastern dwelling Folk!

    ReplyDelete