1 2 3 Vintage Fabric: Vintage Fabric Covered Buttons

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Vintage Fabric Covered Buttons

Hey Everybody, Happy New Year! Woo Hoo! We got another lovely Blizzard in the North East. Ahh Shucks My Belly Dancing Gig was Canceled Because of the snow, there goes my tips blowing out the window Wa Wa!

I stayed in this New Years made chocolate chip cookies clam chowdah and garlic bread.I also made eggplant with garlic and spinach with Indian Spices served over Basmati rice with a little sauted enoki mushrooms with carrots Yum!

My little "Chicky Bicky" Stayed in Her pajamas all day watching "High School Musical" Over and Over. Loren Played Flamenco on his hand made guitar. And me Well I made a pile of FABRIC COVERED BUTTONS! Instant crafting low mess gratification! That's the craft for me! So check out these unique buttons and just think you can turn them into magnets, hair pins, thumbtacks, ponytail holders, and fancy paper clips. The possibilities are endless.

Check back here for more things you can do with VINTAGE FABRIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment