1 2 3 Vintage Fabric: Blythe Arrived At My House

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blythe Arrived At My House

I am very Pleased! I received Can Can Cat Blythe in the Mail! Yay!!! Thank you so much!
She was living in New Hampshire and made the cold journey down to Amherst Massachusetts.
I would have Blogged about her sooner but, I just started Substitute teaching and have been really busy.
She is quite a groovy doll and I love the outfit Cynthia made her! Thanks Again!

I am making her clothes. This is her Vintage Blossom Calico print Chinese inspired Spring Dress. message image As you can see she is making friends with the other dollies here. She is such a stylish girl! Check back again or go to my etsy store to see more of her vintage fabric fun Blythe outfits! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. hi there! i thought i had posted a comment but maybe something went wrong the first time. sorry for the mix up!
    from,
    jenny
    aka "imfr0mth3futur3"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment! Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete